GHS103 Bactericidal preservative


1.Product introduction

The bactericidal preservative is a compound compound based on the active components of isothiazolinone, which is equivalent to the foreign trade name (KATHON-WT). It is an internationally recognized safe, low-toxic, and non-polluting high-efficiency, broad-spectrum, and inhibitory compound. Anti-fungal preservative for bacterial growth, its active components can penetrate through the inside of microbial cells and bind to the base of the cell's nucleic acid (RNA and DNA), thereby inhibiting or killing microorganisms completely. Therefore, pulp preservatives can It can effectively inhibit the growth and reproduction of various bacteria such as bacillus, fungi, yeast and other bacteria produced in the papermaking process, and can solve a series of problems such as moldy dyes, degraded fermentation, and stinky demulsification caused by bacterial infections. It has no corrosive effect on the equipment and no damage to the pulp fiber. It can effectively improve the cleanliness of the paper machine, reduce the frequency of brushing, improve the paper grade, and have the effect of anti-corrosion of the original color paste and preventing the color change of the paper.



1). Sterilization, bacteriostasis, high efficiency, broad spectrum, low dosage.

2). Good miscibility with water, easy to use, can be added directly, and economical and safe.

3). Low toxicity, easy to degrade, and no residue.



Appearance: light yellow or light green yellow transparent liquid

Density (20℃)g/cm3: 1.00—1.20

PH value: 2.5-5.5

Solubility: miscible with water in any proportion


4.Dosing location and dosage

Dosing position: In the mixing tank before the pulp is loaded on the machine or in the thickener and white water tank.

Dosage: 10-30g/m3 in pulp, 5-20g/m3 in white water, impulse dosing.


5.Packaging specifications

This product is packaged in plastic barrels, with a net weight of 200kg or 1000kg



1). This product is a general chemical, which is corrosive and irritating. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Once contacted, rinse immediately with plenty of water without delay. Do not contact with the skin for a long time, and wear protective eyes and protective gloves for manual operation.

2). This product should not be in contact with reducing metals during storage, such as gold, iron, aluminum, etc., and should not be in contact with redox substances. Residual chlorine and sodium sulfite in the pulp will destroy this product during use.

3). This product should be kept away from direct sunlight and stored in a cool and dry place indoors. The storage period is 10 months.

4). This product should not be used in alkaline medium with PH>9, and its stability is poor.